Upload and Attach Receipts To Expenses
Upload or Email in Receipt Images
Uploading and emailing receipts from any device is free and comes with unlimited storage. For all of the purchases that don’t qualify for an eReceipt, snap a picture of it with our mobile apps, upload them directly from the website’s Receipts page or attach the images to an email and send it to email@example.com.
You can also turn on SmartScanning if you want our system to pick out the details of the image and create the expense for you.
View and Download a receipt
To see a preview of the receipt image, hover over the receipt thumbnail, and click the receipt to open a slightly larger version. You can also click the “download” button that appears over the thumbnail. This will download the file if it’s a .pdf or if it’s an image, a new window will open, then right click and choose “Save As…” to save on your computer.
Delete a receipt
Hover over the receipt image and click the “delete” button. This will delete the receipt. If you deleted it by mistake, you can go to the Receipts page, change the filter to view “deleted” and click the “undelete” button on the receipt.
Attach Receipts to Expenses
From your Expenses page you can see all of your purchases and check if they have receipts attached.
- Expense line items with an E next to them already have a Guaranteed eReceipts attached.
- Items showing an icon of a small page with lines have an uploaded receipt attached to them.
- Expenses with the + icon indicate they still need a receipt; clicking this icon will open the receipt attacher:
- The receipts dialog will show you all of the receipts already uploaded to your account
- Hover over the receipt you need and click attach
- If you have receipts on your computer, click upload and select which receipt to add
- A notification will pop up when the receipt has uploaded and has been attached to it’s expenses
Swap attached receipts
Attached receipts and eReceipts can be removed and swapped for other receipts by clicking on the receipt icon, clicking “change” or “detach” and selecting another receipt to be attached instead.