Credit Card Reconciliation
Reconciliation allows you to run reports of all domain users’ credit card transactions imported from your corporate or commercial card feed. This is a great way to see where all company credit card expenses are in Expensify and what their status is. Reconciliation reports are great for seeing any outstanding expenses that still need submitting as well as those that have already been submitted.
- To gain access to reconciliation reports you must be on our Corporate plan, have Domain Control enabled, and import your company credit card feed.
- Only one domain member can generate one reconciliation report at a time.
- Information on reports will not automatically update if any changes to expenses are made. Rerun the report by clicking the green ‘Rerun’ for the most up to date version of the report.
Generating Reconciliation Reports
To generate a reconciliation report, go to the Reconciliation section of the Admin tab. From here, you will be presented with a few options:
- From and To: These fields allow you to select the date range (based on posted date) across which you wish to run reconciliation.
- Report Type: This field allows you to choose whether you want to see all expenses or just unreported expenses in the reconciliation report.
- Click here to download sample reconciliation report.
Banks Currently Supported for Reconciliation
Don’t see your bank listed below? Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it added!
- MasterCard Commercial Card (CDF)
- Visa Commercial Card (VCF)
- American Express US
- Bank of America
- Bank of the West
- Capital One (Credit Cards)
- Citibank (Credit Cards)
- Commonwealth Bank (Business) Australia
- Fifth Third Bancorp
- Silicon Valley Bank
- TD Bank
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo