Google Apps SSO
We’ve launched in the Google Apps Marketplace to help businesses who have embraced the cloud. This puts us a click away from IT managers and department heads at hundreds of thousands of small-to-medium sized businesses worldwide. And that’s not a metaphor: literally we’re one click away (ok, two if you’re being picky) when Expensify is installed in your universal navigation bar.
Before you install the Expensify App, you'll need to make sure you have API access enabled. In the Admin Dashboard, click Security, then API reference, then make sure 'Enable API access' is checked.
Enable the Expensify App
To enable Expensify for your Google Apps domain, follow the steps below to add an “expenses” link to your universal navigation bar. Go to the Expensify app page in the Google Apps Marketplace. You can also find us in the Accounting & Finance section.
- You will need to sign in to your Google Apps administrator account if you haven’t already done so.
- Ensure Single Sign On (SSO) is enabled on your Google Apps domain.
- You’ll be greeted with an “Add it now” button. Click it.
- Type in your Google Apps domain and click Go.
5. Agree with our terms and conditions to add the Expensify app.
6. We’ll need to get read access to your Google Apps employee email list so that we can sync with it in our company set up wizard. Click the Grant data access button to proceed.
7. We’ve created our own wizard to simplify the installation and get your entire company set up in minutes. The wizard has tips to guide you along, but in case you want some more info on this step, take a look at the company setup page. Click Configure Application to start the company set up wizard.
8. With the wizard complete, click Enable app now to add Expensify to the universal navigation bar.
9. Your entire domain can now access Expensify through the more tab, under Expenses.
10. Managing the settings of our app can be done right from your Google Apps dashboard.